Product Id: 26046079
Description: Eaton 5P 2200 VA 120V Tower 2U - UPS - AC 120 V - 1920 Watt - 1950 VA lead acid - output connectors: 8 - 2U
Mfr Part #: 5P2200
The Eaton 5P UPS delivers reliable enterprise-class backup power with an efficiency rating of up to 99%. With its graphical LCD display you can view UPS status in a single glance and the 5P provides more available power than comparable UPSs. When paired with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5P allows you to seamlessly manage your connected equipment, even in virtualized environments.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM Technology
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines
The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys. Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment during outages in order to maximize battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- Performance and efficiency
Energy efficient UPS: with an optimized electrical design, the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
- Pure sinewave output
When operating in battery mode, the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
- Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity
Users can maximize useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
- Stronger, longer battery life
Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.