Product Id: 26029787
Description: Black Box Advanced - Console server - 32 ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, RS-232, PPP - 1U
Mfr Part #: LES1232A
This platform provides secure serial console port control in a single box, whether you need 24/7 in-band or out-of-band access to your vital network-attached and serially attached devices in the data center. Plus, it's priced to fit the budget of most enterprises and educational, healthcare, and government institutions.
Equipped with a built-in modem as well as dual 10/100 Ethernet ports, it gives you multiple access paths, plus a redundant AC power supply for power backup and maximum uptime.
It also features 2 GB of USB flash memory for local FTP/TFTP storage, which you can use for disaster recovery and storing device configurations and logs off-line (such as for syslog and Wireshark packet analysis). Quickly store local copies of your router and switch configurations and backup configurations, and roll back to an earlier configuration if necessary.
What's more, it includes IPSec High Availability VPN gateway software, which enables you to set up console connections within a secure IPSec VPN network. If there's a network outage, the Advanced Console Server will automatically reconnect the VPN using a modem link or broadband failover route.
- Dual Ethernet ports with bonding ensure high availability. Set up automatic failover and an additional out-of-band broadband connection
- Protects data over a public network with 256-bit encryption, SSH tunneled serial bridging, SSH tunneling for TCP/UDP, IP packet filtering, and more
- Embedded with open-source Linux based OS. PC, Mac, and UNIX compatible
- Features dual universal AC input for powering from two sources for backup power
- Includes a built-in RJ-11 modem port for setting up out-of-band access, plus a DB9 port for an external modem
- Accessible in band (via Ethernet or secure tunnel over the Web) or out of band via a modem link
- A USB port plus an included 2 GB flash drive enable local FTP/TFTP storage
- Stores multiple local boot images locally for easy rollback
- Supports up to 50 concurrent sessions (SDT tunnels) open at the same time