Product Id: 26016039
Description: Omnitron OmniConverter FPoE/SL - Fiber media converter - 100Mb LAN - 10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / ST single-mode - up to 30 km - 1310 nm
Mfr Part #: 9341-1-19W
The OmniConverter FPoE/SL is a multi-port media converter that converts 10/100BASE-T UTP to 100BASE-FX fiber and support Power-over-Ethernet. Classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), it can provide power to one or two Powered Devices (PDs) using standard UTP cables that carry the Ethernet data.
The OmniConverter media converter can power PDs such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, network cameras, building access and automation equipment. FPoE/SL model supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) and provides up to 15.4 W of power per UTP port.
Configurable features include link modes which can propagate link faults from fiber to copper and copper to fiber, and a PoE power reset function, in which a loss of fiber Rx link can disable the PSE power output for 2 seconds to allow the remote PD to re-initialize.
OmniConverter media converter supports fixed-fiber connector and Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver, enabling easy adaptability to different fiber types, distances and wavelengths.
- Power over Ethernet injector/source
- 10/100 UTP to fiber media converter
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards on one or two UTP copper ports
- Multiple port configurations
- Supports 100BASE-FX fixed-fiber and 100BASE-FX SFP transceivers
- Compatible with legacy pre-IEEE standard powered devices
- Configurable PoE power reset