Product Id: 25767328
Description: ADTRAN NetVanta 3430 - Router - ATM, HDLC, Frame Relay, PPP, MLPPP - with Session Border Controller
Mfr Part #: 4200820G3SBC
As more service providers deliver IP services to the enterprise edge, more and more businesses are adopting IP technologies for the premises. Historically there has been a need to support legacy analog services at the customer premises, but the session border control feature pack is designed to provide the SIP interoperability demanded with more IP presence. ADTRAN provides you a migration path to various services, from business trunking, hosted VoIP, and onto native SIP trunking.
Designed to ease the need for extensive interoperability testing, ADTRAN's Session Border Control feature pack provides the tools necessary to normalize the SIP to SIP communication between a carrier network and the customer's SIP compliant equipment. Multiple tools are provided to accomplish this normalization.
- Single-slot modular access router supporting up to two T1s
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- CompactFlash slot for backup and restore, and for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator for faster VPN connects
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)