Product Id: 25726423
Description: Kinesis Freestyle2 VIP3 Accessory - Keyboard - USB - US - black
Mfr Part #: KB820PB-US
There is one Kinesis Freestyle2 keyboard and one VIP3 accessory in the pack.
Kinesis Freestyle2 is a keyboard that adjusts to each individual's unique body type from petite to large frame. Offers up to 9 inches of complete separation. Sleek, low profile design offers zero degree slope from front to back, reducing wrist extension. Narrow footprint allows close placement of any pointing device reducing over-reach. Dramatically thinner design, suitable for both office and travel.
- FREESTYLE2 KEYBOARD'S FEATURES
- Reduces ulnar deviation
- Reduces wrist extension
- Reduces over-reach for any pointing device
- Reduces excessive force with low-force key actions
- Reduces excessive repetition with use of hot keys
- VIP3 ACCESSORY'S FEATURES
- Attach easily to Freestyle2 keyboard
- Allows quick, reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees
- Ideal replacement for other complicated, unstable or hard-to-tent keyboards
- Integrated, padded palm supports keep wrists neutral at rest
- Use with or without pivot tether for greater separation
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no "bounce"
- Ultra thin design
Dramatically thinner than the original Freestyle Solo, the Freestyle2 is perfect for both office and travel use.
- Accommodates a wide range of humans
From small to tall and body types in between, the Freestyle2 allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual's unique needs.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying
At only 15 3/8 inches wide the Freestyle2 provides for close placement of any pointing device reducing over reach issues.
- Pivot Tether
Both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay and greatly reducing ulnar deviation.
- Re-designed slide release button
The slide release button has been re-designed, making for an effortless disengagement of the pivot tether from the keyboard module.
- Provides total separation of both keyboard modules
Disconnecting the privot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules. Perfect for individual needs ranging from a narrow footprint to complete separation. This design greatly reduces and/or eliminates ulnar deviation one of the leading causes of discomfort and pain while typing.
- Optional palm supports
Optional padded palm supports reduce wrist extension by keeping wrists neutral.
- Embedded 10-key
Simply press the "Fn" key to toggle between the embedded 10-key and the alphanumeric keys. Kinesis offers an optional low-force keypad for intensive number crunchers.
- Double wide delete and escape keys
The Kinesis Freestyle2 employs a double wide Delete and Escape keys making for an easier target for your fingers to press. Also, based on customer feedback a horizontal rib has been placed on the bottom edge of the Delete key providing tactile notification to the user, as well as distinguishing between the Back Space and Delete key.
- Atlas ergonomics study: workers strongly prefer kinesis freestyle keyboard
An intensive five-month study conducted by Atlas Ergonomics found that 96% of the participants preferred to use the Kinesis Freestyle keyboard over their initial keyboard, and 92% of those participants used it in a completely separated configuration.