Product Id: 25713847
Description: Tripp Lite 12U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Hinged Wallmount Industrial NEMA - Rack - cabinet - wall mountable - black - 12U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW12USNEMA
The SRW12USNEMA SmartRack 12U NEMA 12 Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in harsh, dirty work environments with limited floor space, such as factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs and warehouses. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 90 kgs. (200 lbs.)
The SRW12USNEMA has a NEMA 12 (IP54) protection rating, protecting sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its built-in air filter, louvered vents on the front door and side panels, sealed gasket around the door frames and brush strips around cable access points prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The reversible doors can open left or right. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Convenient ports on the back door allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12USNEMA comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to house equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs, warehouses and other harsh, dirty work environments where you need equipment to be secure, organized, out of the way and protected from environmental contaminants
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Built-in air filter, louvered vents and sealing door gaskets keep out dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes
- Removable air filter can be replaced with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Built-in high-performance door fans plug into standard NEMA 5-15R outlet(6 ft. power cord included)
- Sealed cable ports maintain dust and moisture resistance
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Reversible doors can open left or right to accommodate various rack configurations
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels and built-in fans provide generous airflow to keep equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers and protective brush strips allow cable routing through rear door
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance