Product Id: 25596868
Description: Polycom RMX 4000 - Video conferencing device
Mfr Part #: VRMX4000NET
The Polycom RMX 4000 conference platform allows organizations to unite teams over distance in any media. From users in immersive telepresence suites to remote audio callers, the RMX 4000 delivers high quality group communication for increased knowledge sharing and faster team decision making at large organizations.
The RMX 4000 natively supports multiple network types to extend the power of unified collaboration within - and beyond - the enterprise.
- Maximum scale - high capacity for audio, conference room, desktop video, and immersive telepresence calls
- Built-in redundancy - redundant AC/DC power supplies, hot swappable parts
- Multi-network support - IP (H.323, SIP), PSTN, and ISDN on a single chassis
- Life-like performance - resolutions up to 1080p
- Video Clarity improves non-HD video streams - meetings never looked better
- Anytime, on demand conferencing - always on virtual meeting rooms
- High-touch management options - operator assistance, reservation calendar, conference templates
- Resilient multipoint conferencing - Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR)
- Rapid return on investment
The RMX 4000 delivers protection for existing investments in video, audio, and telepresence solutions via seamless migration to high definition (HD) with enhanced support for non-HD systems. The easy-to-manage RMX 4000 features a tiered-access, web-based interface for administrative ease. The modular design of the RMX 4000 is based on the Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (AdvancedTCA), allowing a standards-based, build-as-you-grow approach to capacity and hot swappable parts for fast field service.
- Designed for the user
High quality interactions are achieved via life-like video (up to 1080p), audio, and shared content. Conferences may be scheduled and closely managed with operator assistance or run entirely on demand. Virtual meeting rooms may be easily adjusted to fit unique personal or organizational requirements, and also provide on demand access for end users to bridge resources. Meeting participants may modify conference views while in session, maximizing their unique experience.