Product Id: 25573442
Description: Black Box ServSwitch - KVM / audio extender - USB - up to 2 km
Mfr Part #: ACS261A-SM
Use interference-free, ultra-secure, single-mode optical fiber to put a KVM console with a DVI-D monitor up to 1000 meters (3281 ft.) away from a backracked CPU - without any compression of the video in the extension. The ServSwitch DVI-D USB KVM-over-Fiber Extender from Black Box sends both DVI-D and USB keyboard and mouse signals over the same fiber cable, transmitting digital video for zero signal loss.
In the transmission, the KVM extender optimizes digital display connections for full HD display resolution (1920 x 1080), so you can extend 1080p to a workstation up 1000 meters (3280.8 ft.) away. For 1080i video, it extends DVI-D video farther - up to 2000 meters (6561.6 ft.). It can also be used to extend HDTV content for high-end LCDs and computer monitors supporting widescreen WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and UXGA (1600 x 1200) displays.
The perfect solution for extending serial data reliably and securely. High EMI/RFI resistance makes the ServSwitch DVI-D USB KVM-over-Fiber Extender great for connecting control room monitors, keyboards, and mice to factory floor CPUs or anywhere electronic noise may interfere with communications.
Because the extender uses fiber for extending computer signals, it's ideal for high-security applications. Fiber connection is immune to electromagnetic interference. Use the KVM extender to transmit sensitive data and real-time, high-resolution monitor video in any mission-critical medical, military, and government imaging application. And, as with all Black Box KVM extension solutions, it enables you to keep your computers and valuable data in a locked, secure room and manage them remotely.
- Extends DVI-D video from a computer or KVM switch to a remote USB keyboard/mouse workstation with a DVI monitor
- Supports full HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 for connecting a 1080p display
- Pure digital extension over fiber optic cable - zero compression technology
- Supports EDID and stereo audio
- Separate your computer from your user station but still enjoy perfect DVI-D monitor video quality
- Transmits single-link DVI-D pure digital with zero compression technology
- Works with single-mode fiber cable with duplex SC connectors
- High bandwidth enables you to transmit large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed
- Boasts bidirectional audio
- Supports stereo audio
- Ideal for broadcasting, multimedia studio, and high-end imaging applications, or anywhere you need to extend HD video for a workstation
- No software or setting of DIP switches required
- Just Plug and Play
- RoHS compliant