Product Id: 25547130
Description: TRENDnet TPE T160 PoE+ Switch - Switch - 16 x 10/100 (PoE) - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE
Mfr Part #: TPE-T160
TRENDnet's 16-Port 30 W 10/100 Mbps PoE+ Switch, model TPE-T160, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. The IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard supplies up to 30 W of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers up to 30 W to 802.3at PoE+, 15 W to 802.3af PoE, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy costs by up to 75% when the switch is not in use.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 3.2 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. An internal power supply reduces clutter and a convenient on/off button is located on the back of the switch. Use this switch with TRENDnet PoE Splitters to install non-PoE devices in remote locations.
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- Supports PoE class 2 (7 W), 3 (15.4 W), and 4 (30 W)
- 16 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX PoE+ ports
- Provides 30 W per PoE port
- 3.2 Gbps switching fabric
- On/off power switch
- Full wire-speed non-blocking switching
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode
- 1.25 Mbits RAM data buffer
- Plug and Play
- Sturdy 1 U 19" rack mountable metal enclosure