Product Id: 25474322
Description: Liebert MicroPod MP2-220K - Bypass switch (rack-mountable) - AC 230 V - output connectors: 8 - 2U
Mfr Part #: MP2-220K
When a computer system cannot be without power - even for maintenance - a Liebert MicroPOD ensures continuous uptime. The Liebert MicroPOD provides maintenance bypass capability and power output distribution for Liebert GXT and Liebert PSI UPS models 3 kVA and below, as well as other brands of UPS systems. It allows removal of the UPS without powering down the connected equipment.
The Liebert MicroPOD maintenance bypass and power output distribution switch allows you to manually transfer the connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance or UPS replacement without discontinuing power to the critical load. Transferring back to UPS power is just as easy - simply turn the switch to the indicated position and the load is protected by the UPS.
- Provides utility power to attached equipment when switched to maintenance bypass mode
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment
- Easily installed - the UPS and utility power are both connected to the MicroPOD with the supplied cords
- Allows scheduled UPS maintenance to ensure continuous uptime without having to shut down protected equipment
- Rotary switch with indicators make the unit simple to operate
- Plug-and-Play connectability for both input and output
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system
- Assures system uptime during maintenance activities
- Extreme affordability