Product Id: 25399423
Description: Cisco Ethernet Switch Module for the Cisco 2010 Connected Grid Router - Switch - managed - 4 x 100 Mbit SFP + 1 x combo Gigabit SFP + 1 x Gigabit SFP - plug-in module - PoE - for Cisco 2010, 2010 Connected Grid
Mfr Part #: GRWIC-D-ES-6S=
The Cisco Ethernet Switch Module (ESM) for the Cisco 2010 Connected Grid Router (CGR 2010) can reduce your total cost of ownership by integrating Gigabit Ethernet (GE) and Fast Ethernet (FE) switch ports. This integration allows you to build redundant high-availability architectures and provides an all-in-one device to deliver advanced routing and switching, valuable for space-constrained environments.
The Cisco Ethernet Switch Module along with the Cisco 2010 Connected Grid Router (CGR 2010) is designed specifically for use in connected energy applications such as grid automation, distributed generation, integrated renewable energy, trackside substations, and water, oil, and gas applications.
- Rugged industrial design and substation compliance: IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Tools for easy deployment, management, and replacement
- Extensive instrumentation and remote diagnostic capabilities
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) capabilities to support mission-critical substation applications
- Comprehensive network security features based on open standards