Product Id: 25378479
Description: TRENDnet TPE T80 PoE+ Switch - Switch - 8 x 10/100 (PoE) - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE
Mfr Part #: TPE-T80
TRENDnet's 8-port 30 W 10/100 Mbps PoE+ Switch, model TPE-T80, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. The IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard supplies up to 30 W of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers up to 30 W to 802.3at PoE+, 15 W to 802.3af PoE, and data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy costs by up to 75% when the switch is not in use.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 1.6 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. An internal power supply reduces clutter and DIP switches on the front panel allow managers to manually cut PoE power to a given port. Use this switch with TRENDnet PoE splitters to install non-PoE devices in remote locations.
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- 8 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX PoE+ ports
- Provides up to 30 W per PoE port
- 1.6 Gbps switching fabric
- 8 DIP switches turn PoE support on/off per port
- Full wire-speed non-blocking reception and transmission
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode
- 1.25 Mbits RAM data buffer
- 250 W internal power supply
- Plug and Play
- Sturdy metal enclosure