Product Id: 25364590
Description: ConnectPRO TDMS-EDID Emulator - EDID reader / writer - HDMI
Mfr Part #: TMDS-KITU1
The ConnectPRO EDID Ghosting Emulator is designed to solve the problem that computers can sometimes lose the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID). The EDID data is vital for the video extension; it is a data structure provided by a computer display to describe its characteristics to a graphics card. However, when you switch or disconnect and then reconnect the displays such as the monitor, you may lose EDID communication, and the user's computer then fails to display the image properly if at all.
Now, such is no longer the case if you use ConnectPRO's HDMI EDID Emulator module. The ConnectPRO EDID Emulator allows the user to have best video image setting all the time. Through an easy programmed process, the display's EDID is memorized in the module, thus preventing customers from blank screens and boot problems as well as resolving the issue of display resolution and color due to a lack of EDID information.
- Store EDID information for HDMI display with full EDID cloning of existing display
- Supports dual page DDC for compatible resolutions
- Supplies standard EDID information when no cloned information is available
- Easy and compact design for installation and operation
- Interface powered by externally supplied by USB connector or 5 V power supply
- USB pass-through port means no USB port is wasted when using USB power option