Product Id: 25356210
Description: Thermaltake SMART M850W - Power supply (internal) - ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.92 - 80 PLUS Bronze - AC 100-240 V - 850 Watt - active PFC - black
Mfr Part #: SP-850M
SMART Modular Bronze series adopts 14 cm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation. It also adopts flat modular cables not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but takes up less space for better airflow.
- Supports the ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V standards
- Guaranteed to deliver 850W continuous output
- High current & single +12V rail provides superior performance
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions
- 100% High quality Japanese capacitors ensure superb performance and reliability
- Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents
- Double forward ultra-efficient circuitry design for added power savings
- Synchronous rectification circuit design with DC-DC converter for extremely stable performance and high efficiency
- Ultra-quiet 140mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level.
- Active PFC with universal AC input
- Flat, low-profile modular cables allow for easy cable routing and increased airflow
- Supports multiple core high-end graphic cards & CPU
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry of over current, over voltage, under voltage, over power and short-circuit protections
- High quality 105°C Japanese main capacitor
Japanese main capacitor provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Industrial grade protection
Built in industrial-grade protections: over current, over voltage, under voltage, over power and short-circuit protections.
- Ultra quiet 14cm fan
SMART Modular Bronze series adopt 14cm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation.
- Flat modular cables
SMART Modular Bronze series adopt flat modular cables not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but takes up less space for better airflow.