Product Id: 25338305
Description: LevelOne GEU-1621 - Switch - unmanaged - 16 x 10/100/1000 - rack-mountable, wall-mountable
Mfr Part #: GEU-1621
The GEU-1621 is equipped with 16 gigabit ports that lead you to a real Gigabit connections. Users are able to transfer large and high bandwidth-needed files faster, and hence get a real improvement of efficiency.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az standards
- Supports NWay protocol for speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and duplex mode (half/full) auto-detection
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports full and half duplex operation on all copper ports
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragments and CRC error packets
- Supports 9K bytes Jumbo frame
- Supports 8K bytes MAC address entries in whole system
- 256K bytes buffer memory
- Internal power adapter
- Offers a fast and reliable network
The store-and-forward architecture filters errors and forwards packets in a non-blocking environment. Flow control ensures the correctness of data transmitting. The IEEE 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes.
- Power saving features
The GEU-1621 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising the performance. The switch automatically enters the sleep mode, if there is no link activity detected, using less energy than idling at full power.
- Easy installation and maintenance
The switch supports Nway auto-negotiation protocol to detect the networking speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and the duplex modes (full/half) automatically. Auto-MDI/MDI-X function eliminates the effort to use crossover cables. Diagnostic LEDs are provided to get real-time information of the connection status and network.