Product Id: 25260301
Description: Intermec CV41 - Vehicle mount computer - Atom Z530 / 1.6 GHz - Windows CE 6.0 - 1 GB RAM - 1 GB flash storage - 8" touchscreen 800 x 480
Mfr Part #: CV41ACA1A1ANA01A
To stay ahead in today's highly competitive business environment, warehouse operations managers need to contain costs and gain additional efficiencies wherever possible. The intermec CV41 vehicle-mount computer provides the ideal balance of operator usability, application performance, and ease of deployment and maintenance - all of which leads to improved forklift operator performance and gives you a true business edge.
The CV41 delivers the freedom and flexibility to work the way you want. It is perfectly-sized for forklift applications, reducing visual obstruction and simplifying installation compared to full-screen devices. It is easy to standardize across your forklift fleet and resilient enough to handle tough distribution center environments. In addition, the CV41 offers the accuracy, productivity, and safety of hands-free voice directed work. In fact, it is the only Windows CE vehicle-mount computer on the market with Vocollect VoiceCatalyst.
The pace of today's business doesn't allow for any weak links in your operation. Identifying and preventing problems before they happen is paramount. The CV41 exclusive device health reporting capability provides insight to allow mobile workers and IT administrators to monitor and prevent issues related to scanning, communications and battery life, before they impact operations. In addition, the CV41's fully integrated CAN-BUS interface enables you to run leading fleet management applications and gain visibility into your forklift investment and maximize its utilization.
- Tight integration with intermec scanners/imagers, voice, printers, RFID, device management, client software, medallion services and support offers the most comprehensive solution for the warehouse
- Ready for voice with vocollect voice catalyst from intermec
- Ideal balance of mounting ease and display readability with 20 cm (8 inch) WVGA (800 x 480) LED backlit display
- Integrated CAN-BUS vehicle interface supports fleet management applications
- On/off ignition sensing and integrated UPS battery with 30 minutes operating time
- User-replaceable touchscreen and keyboard assemblies for reduced downtime
- Rugged construction, IP66 sealing, and glove-compatible keyboard spacing