Product Id: 25213101
Description: Barracuda Backup 690 - Recovery appliance - with 1 year Energize Updates and Instant Replacement - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BBS690A11
Barracuda Backup 690 with 1 year Energize Updates and 1 year Instant Replacement subscription is a complete backup solution for physical and virtual environments that includes software, storage, deduplication, and replication. Simple to deploy and easy to manage, Barracuda Backup includes agents for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft applications, Linux, and Hyper-V as well as agentless backup of VMware. Source-based deduplication keeps backup windows short and LAN traffic to a minimum while in-line global deduplication on the backup server optimizes the backup storage footprint. Barracuda Backup can replicate to Barracuda Cloud storage or to another backup appliance in a private-cloud deployment for disaster preparedness. Barracuda Backup 690 stores up to 8TB in local cache, recommended for up to 4TB primary source data. Features include 1U chassis, 4x4 TB RAID 10 Redundant Disk Array (Raid), 1 x gigabit Ethernet connection, data deduplication, integrated cloud replication, Site-to-Site Replication, LiveBoot, Granular File and Message Recovery, Central Management Interface, no per-server or per-application fees.
- Complete data backup solution
- The Barracuda Backup Service combines automatic local data backup via the Barracuda Backup Server with secure online backup to two redundant data centers in separate geographic locations. The Barracuda Backup Service copies data from any computer or storage platform and provides fast local storage and restores. The Barracuda Backup Service safely maintains backup data offsite using efficient replication techniques designed to conserve bandwidth and minimize the cost of disaster recovery.
- Secure offsite backup
- Unlike other vendors, the Barracuda Backup Service makes three backup copies of an organization's primary data: one local backup and two offsite data backups to geographically-separate data centers. To ensure the security and integrity of an organization's offsite data, Barracuda Networks has equipped both data centers with on-premises security teams, restricted visitor access, alarm systems, advanced fire suppression systems, distributed redundant power and carrier-class diverse routed Internet connections. In the event of a disaster recovery situation, the offsite backup storage provides an easy way to restore critical information. The monthly Barracuda Backup Subscription provides full 24x7 service and technical support for the offsite data copies.
- Advanced and efficient technology
- The Barracuda Backup Service maximizes storage capacity, controls data requiring backup, and ensures fast and easy data restoration.
- Robust policy management
- The Barracuda Backup Service includes numerous features to manage data retention and streamline the storage of essential files.
- Simple administration
- The Barracuda Backup Service features a Web interface, creating an intuitive administration tool. The Web interface allows users to define, manage and control backup settings.
- Complete data backup solution
Secure offsite backup
Advanced and efficient technology
Robust policy management