Product Id: 25209242
Description: Quest GPOADmin - License - 1 enabled user account - Win
Mfr Part #: QGA-NPO-PB
As one of the most robust configuration tools in your Windows infrastructure, Group Policy plays a major role in establishing a secure and compliant networking environment for your users. But with Group Policy regulating everything from critical business processes and security settings to individual workstations and printers, managing and administering Group Policy Objects (GPO) can become a time-consuming and expensive task without the right tools.
Quest can help. Industry-leading GPOADmin automates critical group policy management tasks to reduce costs and eliminate manual processes. GPOADmin extends the Microsoft Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) so you can quickly and effectively administer GPO changes and verify and compare GPO versions over time to confirm the consistency of different GPO settings.
With so many GPO comparison features combined with enhanced security capabilities, you'll be able to more effectively control and manage your Windows infrastructure - while driving compliance to corporate policies, regulatory standards and frameworks such as ITIL, MOF, SOX, Basel II, HIPAA, and C-198.
- Approval-based workflow - automatically follow a configurable GPO review and approval workflow process
- Workflow commenting - track the request, review, and approval process with comments and e-mail notifications at any stage
- Closes the gap in the native GPO management process by automating critical tasks
- Helps prove compliance to ITIL, MOF, SOX, Basel II, HIPAA, and C-198 with advanced GPO auditing and tracking
- Improves and simplifies native group policy capabilities
GPOADmin extends the power of the Microsoft GPMC, eliminating the need to learn yet another third-party interface. With no need for scripting or manual processes, you can save valuable time, reduce the risk of network outages, and drive improved server and desktop management throughout your entire enterprise.
- Streamline compliance and increase reliability with improved GPO auditing
Effective Group Policy auditing reduces security breaches, eases regulatory compliance requirements and increases the overall reliability of your Windows infrastructure. GPOADmin integrates with current processes to ensure critical tasks such as version control and auditing are performed efficiently and effectively. Automatically ensure that all GPO versions and edits are recorded, creating a log of each setting change - as well as the individual who executed the change - for audit and rollback purposes.