Product Id: 25179848
Description: Epson TM S1000 - Document scanner - Duplex - 120 x 235 mm - 200 dpi x 200 dpi - up to 90 ppm (mono) - ADF (100 sheets) - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: A41A266211
Epson's TM-S1000 check scanner is ideal for banks and corporations that want to capture checks using back office capture (BOC), remote deposit capture (RDC) or a combination of the two. The Epson check scanner comes in both a 30 DPM and 60 DPM version and features RDMs MICR algorithms and imaging to provide one of the highest MICR accuracy of any desktop scanner on the market today. The TM-S1000 also features clear electronic endorsements, a double check detector that virtually eliminates double check feeding and a built-in franker that prints a static message on checks to prevent double processing.
- High accuracy of checks and document image capturing
- Reliable double-sided scanning, recognizing and franking
- High processing speed of up to 60 checks per minute
- Sophisticated paper sensors to ensure single paper feed
- Unique image processing technology with noise reduction
- Electronic endorsement function for improved readability and proofing
- Up to 100 documents can be processed in one job
- Drop-in auto-sheet feeder and 2 pockets, each with near-full sensor
- Easy to use, with quick access to document transport path
- Operator panel with status LEDs and sensors to ensure accuracy
- MICR and OCR function
- Small footprint saves space at the teller station
- Flexibility to meet application requirements
The TM-S1000 comes with two pocket support as a standard feature. This gives you the flexibility to process and segregate different types of documents such as checks and payment coupons. In addition, the 100-sheet document feeder allows high volume processing.
- Easy to use and control
Whether you use TM-S1000 in the back office or at a busy teller station, the S1000 has been designed for easy maintenance. The check scanning process is simple and replacing the franker unit is quick and easy with no special training required. The Scanner also features advanced self-diagnostics which keep the operator informed of the scanner status and clear error messages.
- Epson quality and reliability
With a MCBF of 2.47-million documents, the TM-S1000 has the reliability you need.