Product Id: 25177024
Description: ATEN Slideaway CL5716 - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - PS/2, USB - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - 1U
Mfr Part #: CL5716NUKIT
The CL5716 Slideaway LCD KVMP Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. A single CL5716 can control up to 16 computers. As many as 31 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL5716, so that up to 512 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console. The CL5716 offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- Integrated KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a Slideaway housing
- Space saving technology
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units
- LCD module USB port allows each computer to access USB peripherals
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
- Supports one administrator and four user accounts with separate profiles
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast support
Commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation.
- Hot pluggable
Add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- No software required
Convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus.
- Dual interface
Supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.