Product Id: 25164557
Description: Revolabs FLX 2 - VoIP conferencing system - DECT 6.0 - SIP, RTCP, SRTP
Mfr Part #: 10-FLX2-200-VOIP
Revolabs FLX 2 wireless conference phone is a unique marriage of technology and ergonomic design, allowing for an unparalleled experience when making telephone calls, video conference calls, or using it with your Bluetooth enabled cellphone, laptop, computer, or other communication devices. Completely redefining the traditional design of conference phones, Revolabs FLX 2 gives you great freedom and flexibility. The wireless microphones and speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality, while the same device unifies communications with private handsets and speakerphone calls through VoIP connection.
The technology used allows the microphones, dialer, and speaker to co-exist with other wireless products such as wireless LANs (802.11 b/g) without interference. Revolabs FLX 2 conference phone includes digital encryption technology to ensure secure wireless communications between the microphones, speaker and the base station. The device is an ideal wireless conferencing solution for meeting rooms and executive offices.
- Versatility: Available with two wireless microphones (omnidirectional and wearable) in VoIP phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.