Product Id: 25164556
Description: Revolabs FLX 2 - VoIP conferencing system - DECT 6.0 - SIP, RTCP, SRTP
Mfr Part #: 10-FLX2-101-VOIP
Revolabs FLX 2 is a wireless IP and Bluetooth-capable speakerphone for small to medium conference rooms and executive offices with up to 8 participants. The unique modular design provides maximum flexibility for speaker and microphone placement with a handset for dialing and private conversations. Video conferencing units and personal computers can be connected using audio in/out ports. The phone will bridge calls from an IP PBX or a smartphone connected with Bluetooth to calls from a video conferencing unit or a computer-based UC client such as Skype for Business, Zoom, Vidyo and Hangouts.
The 10-FLX2-101-VOIP model comes with one omnidirectional tabletop wireless microphone which features 360° pickup patterns to capture all speech above and around the microphone, and one wearable wireless microphone that features sleek and compact design with a convenient rotatable clip perfect for attaching to a lapel or shirt. Both microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices and deliver 8 hours of talk time.
- Versatility: Available with two wireless microphones (omnidirectional and wearable) in VoIP phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.