Product Id: 25130517
Description: Manhattan - Parallel adapter - USB - IEEE 1284
Mfr Part #: 317474
Easily connects USB-equipped computers with IEEE 1284 parallel peripherals
The Manhattan USB to parallel printer converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication. Ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer, it helps deliver faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
- Converts USB signals for use with IEEE 1284 devices - supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Mbps
- Ideal for connecting a computer USB port to parallel printer
- Bus power support requires no external power supply
- Plug and Play installation
- Meets USB standards
Manhattan USB to parallel printer converter is fully-compliant with USB 1.1 and IEEE 1284 specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Bus support and low power requirements permit its convenient and reliable use almost anywhere without the need for external power supplies.
- Quick and easy installation
Plug and Play capability and Windows compatibility help the Manhattan USB to parallel printer converter to function on any USB-equipped computer or device.