Product Id: 25128554
Description: Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Remote Video Extender Repeater 1920 x 1080 175' - Video extender - up to 213 m
Mfr Part #: B140-110
The B140-110 remote repeater unit can be added to your Tripp Lite B140-Series HDMI over Cat5 installation to expand the range and number of monitors. It transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 53 m (175-ft.) away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The B140-110 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no software or drivers required. It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image.
Installation is simple; just insert the B140-110 repeater into the middle of your installation (Cannot be used with Passive extender kits or Passive receiver units). In the case of a B140-101X active extender kit, the built-in DVI connector on the transmitter is connected to the DVI source. It is then connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B140-110, which is connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B140-101X receiver unit. Finally, a monitor is connected to both the repeater and receiver units using Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included).
Connect up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) in a single chain, for a total of 4 displays. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a chain).
A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 38 m (125-ft.) from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 53 m (175-ft.).
For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia.
- Insert the B140-110 in between the local transmitter and remote receiver units of your B140-101X extender kit
- Insert the B140-110 in between the local transmitter and remote receiver units of your B140-1A1-WP extender kit
- Connect the B140-110 to an available port on a B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter
- Built-in Equalization control for video image adjustment
- Includes mounting hardware for Wall, Rack, or Pole mounting
- 1 year limited warranty
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases