Product Id: 25126875
Description: IOGEAR GCS982U - KVM / audio switch - USB - 2 x KVM / audio - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS982U
The 2-Port USB Dual-Link DVI Cable KVM Switch with Audio from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one dual-link DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers. The product supports 32 bit color at resolutions up to 2560x1600 and its mouse and keyboard emulation ensures uninterrupted operation when switching computers.
It utilizes 2 convenient switching methods; the first is a simple pushbutton on a remote switch that fits on any desired locations on your desk, and the second is by hotkey that allows you to independently switch and control functions between computers.
Equipped with IOGEAR's DynaSync technology which remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate, the GCS982U boots all your computers simultaneously and switches back and forth between the two computers while still maintaining the ideal resolution of the monitor.
This 2-port KVM also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC.
- One dual-link DVI console controls two dual-link DVI / USB computers
- Separate the Internet and Intranet with the click of a button
- Dual-link DVI resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
- Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
- 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port - Connect a powered USB hub to expand your USB connectivity* (Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly
- IOGEAR's DynaSync** technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers (IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7.
- USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
- Power-On Detection - If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key
- Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
- Mac and Sun keyboard support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Plug-n-Play; No software required