Product Id: 25113469
Description: Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Video Extender Wallplate Kit 1920 x 1080 - Video extender - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: B140-1A1-WP
Tripp Lite's B140-1A1-WP DVI over Cat5 Active Extender Kit is perfect for those who need a wallplate solution that extends a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft from the source. When using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling (Tripp Lite N202-Series patch Cables), the B140-1A1-WP can extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft, or a 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft.
Installation is quick and easy: Simply plug a pre-terminated RJ45 patch cable between the two wallplates and connect the wallplates to the source and monitor using standard DVI-D Single-Link cables (Tripp Lite P561-Series). The signal will be sent with perfect video quality with equalization control at the receiver end, which allows adjustment for the sharpest image. Wallplates mount in standard in-wall electrical boxes or surface mount boxes. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- 2 piece kit includes both local transmitter and remote receiver wallplates
- Extend a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. at 1024 x 768 (60Hz), or up to 150 ft. at 1920 x 1080 (60Hz), when using 24Awg, solid wire Cat56 cabling. (Tripp Lite N202 Series Patch Cables)
- Built in equalization control for the sharp display quality
- Easy RJ45 patch cable connections
- No software or drivers required.
- HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.