Product Id: 25058522
Description: Panduit Net-Access Switch Cabinet - Rack rail kit - black - 23U
Mfr Part #: CNRTS
The Net-Access switch cabinet is designed to optimize the thermal performance of network switches requiring side-to-side airflow. This cabinet ensures the industry recommended 6 inch clearance between equipment and cabinet walls by properly routing cables away from ventilation pathways.
- Net-Access switch cabinets
- Inset frame posts creating large and accessible vertical pathways for routing cables
- Modular cable management fingers easily mount to the front and/or back of all four cabinet posts
- Designed with the use of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis and thermal lab testing to optimize the thermal performance of network switches requiring side-to-side airflow
- Fully integrated, electrically bonded cabinet with a single ground connection to guard against EMI and ESD, and provide a safe current path to ground
- Accommodates equipment mounting depths up to 25.9"
- Four adjustable equipment mounting rails
- Side panels include keyed pushbutton latches
- Durable black polyester epoxy powder coat finish
- Designed specifically for use with Net-Access switch and server cabinets