Product Id: 25049317
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5/Cat6 Active Video Extender Remote Receiver Wallplate 1080p 200' - Video/audio extender - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A0-WP-1
The B126-1A0-WP-1 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter to extend an HDMI signal to a projector, monitor or television. It’s ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
The receiver uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to connect to the monitor and Cat5e/6 cable to receive the signal from the transmitter or a remote repeater in the chain(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). No 110 punchdown connection is required.
The B126-1A0-WP-1 can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 60.96 m (200-ft.), a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) and a 3D signal up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) You can connect up to three B126-110 remote repeaters in the chain for a total of four HDMI displays and full signal extension of 213.36 m (700-ft.) (1080i), 152.4 m (500-ft.)(1080p) or 121.9 m (400-ft.)(3D).
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1A0-WP-1 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall using the included hardware.
- For use with B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables to connect to HDMI source and monitor.
- HDCP and 3D compatible.
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel).
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B126-110 repeaters.
- Connect up to three repeaters, with a receiver unit located at the end of the installation, for a total of 4 displays.
- A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 500 ft..
- A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 700 ft..
- A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 3D signal can be extended up to 400 ft..
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image.
- Features RJ45 jacks for easy connection with Cat5e/6 patch cable. 110 punchdown not required.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Plug and play; No drivers required.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.