Product Id: 25047035
Description: Polycom RMX 1500 - Video conferencing device
Mfr Part #: VRMX1515
The Polycom RMX 1500 real-time multimedia conferencing platform (RMX 1500) extends the power of video, audio, and content collaboration to the network edge, including branches, small offices, remote sites, and teleworkers the world over.
- H.264 High Profile delivers unprecedented bandwidth efficiency
- Polycom UltimateHD - high definition video, audio, and content sharing
- Life-like resolution up to 1080p, with Polycom Video Clarity technology that improves even non-HD video streams
- Multinetwork support - IP (H.323, SIP), PSTN, and ISDN on a single chassis
- Easy, secure access from anywhere - multi-tiered web-based management
- Anytime, on-demand conferencing - always-on virtual meeting rooms
- Resilient multipoint conferencing - Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology
- Best per call value - dynamic resource allocation or fixed performance capabilities
- Low TCO, high ROI
Efficient delivery of conferencing services is central to the Polycom RMX series. It is the industry's only multipoint conferencing platform that supports H.264 High Profile technology to deliver high definition video using 50 percent less bandwidth to dramatically reduce bandwidth cost and utilization so you gain the industry's low TCO and high ROI". Providing support for H.264 High Profile technology continues Polycom's commitment to open, standards-based, modular architecture that enables organizations to leverage their existing and future conferencing investments.
- Ultimate user experiences - for admins and end-users
Easy to set up and easy to use, the Polycom RMX 1500 platform dynamically allocates resources for peak efficiency across all environments regardless of call type. The result is less administrative hassle and more resources available for collaboration. In addition, support for symmetric 1080p delivers uncompromising, high quality video. Flexible, reliable architecture facilitates superior performance, scale, and cost-effective integration of IP (H.323 and SIP), VoIP, PSTN and ISDN conferencing services within a single, robust platform.
- Voice, video and content collaboration in everyday work-life
The Polycom RMX 1500 platform leverages native integration with leading UC applications and tools, and supports connection to immersive telepresence, desktop clients, legacy systems, and third-party endpoints for wide-scale adoption and services delivery. This means customers can avoid the expense and administrative hassle of gateways or extra "media" cards.