Product Id: 25019450
Description: Intel Ethernet SFP+ Twinaxial Cable XDACBL5M - Direct attach cable - SFP+ (M) to SFP+ (M) - 5 m - twinaxial - for Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520, X710; Ethernet Server Adapter X520
Mfr Part #: XDACBL5M
The XDACBL5M is a 5 meter (16.4 ft) SFP+ 10 GbE Direct Attach passive copper cable. The XDACBL1M SFP+ Direct Attach cables offer a highly cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks and are fully compatible with the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 Family (X520 product codes: E10G42BTDA, E10G41BFSR, E10G42BFSR, E10G41BFLR).
- Compatible with the Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 Family ( *X520 product codes: E10G42BTDA, E10G41BFSR, E10G42BFSR, E10G41BFLR) and Connectable within and across adjacent racks. *Note: Other manufacturers may require specific cables for equipment compatibility. Please check with the manufacturer of your device regarding cable requirements for that device. For more information refer to the XDACBL5M product brief
- To ensure maximum flexibility, Intel uniquely supports the ability to mix any combination of SFP+ optical modules, direct attach copper cables, or 1000BASE-T SFP modules on the Intel Ethernet X520 Adapters. For instance, customers can remove the optical modules that come installed on the adapter and replace them with an Intel® Ethernet SFP+ Optic, an Intel® Ethernet SFP+ Twinaxial Cable, or a 1000BASE-T SFP module.
- SFP+ 10 GbE Direct Attach passive copper cable
- Conforms to environmental standards as described in the Product Environmental Content Report
- 1 year Manufacturer warranty