Product Id: 24911950
Description: Cisco TelePresence System 1100 Series Camera - Videoconferencing camera - color - 1920 x 1080 - C-mount
Mfr Part #: CTS1100-CAM=
Cisco TelePresence combines life-size, true high-definition video (1080p), CD-quality audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being "in person" with participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to focus on the meeting, not the technology, and communicate naturally and effectively.
The Cisco TelePresence in-person experience gives you the potential to transform your business by getting closer to customers, suppliers, and partners, improving communications between remote groups or individuals, and gaining time-to-market advantages. These benefits span all industries, and all sizes of organizations.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 accommodates seating for 1 or 2 participants on each side around a virtual table and supports up to 48 locations in a multipoint meeting. Integrated equipment for optimized user experience includes one 65-inch plasma screen, a speaker and microphone with echo cancellation, lighting, and an ultra-high-definition codec and camera that are specially tuned to small groups. Incorporating built-in support for audio conferencing, the Cisco digital media player, and a rich media display, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is meeting-ready, enhancing your meeting room experience.
- High-quality video at 720p and 1080p resolutions
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio for rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones
- Optimized lighting and audio quality
- Multipoint meetings with up to 48 locations in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs for easy and automated call start and controls-you just push a button
- Ad hoc meetings allows you to meet "in person" anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment's notice-with just a phone call
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and QoS for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling
- Any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications, such as Cisco WebEx meeting applications and the Cisco digital media system
- Secure and reliable intercompany and intracompany calling between your organization and any other
- Any-to-any interoperability support
Cisco TelePresence systems can interoperate with standards-based H. 323 video conferencing systems and other high-definition endpoints. In addition to protecting existing investments, interoperability dramatically expands the number of video conferencing endpoints that can communicate with a Cisco TelePresence system.
- Cisco TelePresence auto collaborate
This Cisco innovation allows people in all rooms to instantly see and share information or objects with others by simply plugging in a device such as a laptop computer or the integrated optional high-definition document camera.
An optional presentation codec is dedicated to the data channel to provide full-motion (30 fps) graphics and multimedia content on the Cisco TelePresence Auto Collaborate data channel.
- Cisco TelePresence event controls
Through a web interface, event managers can control the flow of an event produced with a Cisco TelePresence system-providing a cost-effective way to reach wide audiences with spectacular and compelling results.
- Cisco TelePresence Recording Studio
Cisco TelePresence Recording Studio transforms Cisco TelePresence units into high-definition recording studios. Using an intuitive user interface on your existing Cisco TelePresence IP Phone, you can record high-quality video to deliver rich, immersive messages for internal and external communications, training, crisis management, etc. Viewing and distributing video content is easy; you can replay recordings on Cisco TelePresence endpoints or on standard browser-based players.
- Cisco TelePresence WebEx Engage
Cisco TelePresence WebEx Engage extends Cisco TelePresence meetings to Cisco WebEx users. This solution offers unified scheduling and, one-button-to-push meeting start, and it combines audio and data sharing capabilities. Remote attendees join through the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and receive video from the Cisco TelePresence system. This integration improves user experience, making meetings easier and more productive.
- Document camera controls
Software controls for the optional document camera have been incorporated into the Cisco TelePresence user interface on the Cisco IP Phone, providing for a more tightly integrated solution and more natural user controls.
The Cisco TelePresence system supports full media and signaling encryption with no discernable latency to the Cisco TelePresence call for up to 48 segments. In addition, Cisco TelePresence meetings can be designated as nonsecure, secure best effort, and always secure. Meeting encryption status is indicated on-screen at the start of a call or when it changes, and on the phone at all times.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch
The internal Cisco Gigabit Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the Cisco TelePresence system and a co-located Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G and Ethernet-attached PC. The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and Cisco IP Phones, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Mute and hold
The Cisco TelePresence system supports mute and hold functions.
The mute feature has an on-screen mute indicator to alert participants that the mute feature was activated on the Cisco TelePresence microphone, causing all microphones to be simultaneously muted in remote rooms.
- Network-adaptive bandwidth usage
The solution supports 720p or 1080p resolutions with three quality levels to optimize network bandwidth consumption. The Cisco TelePresence system can operate at several different bandwidth levels ranging from 2 to 5 Mbps for configurable, variable bandwidth consumption, maximizing the Cisco TelePresence experience while preserving frame rate and low latency, and reducing packet loss. The solution is supported by all existing install, deployment, and operation services.
- System lighting
The solution includes an integrated lighting assembly to eliminate facial shadows and provide natural-looking video without harsh studio lighting or makeup.
You can configure the integrated lighting assembly of the Cisco TelePresence system to turn on or off with a Cisco TelePresence call or with normal working hours. This feature reduces power consumption and provides a "greener" overall solution.