Product Id: 24885313
Description: Fortinet FortiMail 3000C - Low Encryption - security appliance - with 1 year FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 1 year FortiGuard - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: FML-3000C-E02S-LENC-BDL
The FortiMail-3000C delivers proven, powerful messaging security for large enterprises, carriers, service providers. The FortiMail-3000C can process up to 1.2 million emails per hour with full antivirus and antispam filtering, inspecting inbound and outbound messages without affecting performance.
The FortiMail-3000C enables local storage of messages and content to facilitate policy compliance. Its two TB of storage reduces the need to deploy and configure additional storage devices or services.
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees to significantly lower entry cost and ongoing maintenance costs
- Delivers complementary, layered protection that provides messaging security and separates low-latency perimeter and high-latency email functions for more efficient operation
- Identity-Based Encryption delivered in the option of push and pull ensures secure delivery of confidential or regulated content. No additional hardware or software to install, no user provisioning, no pre-enrollment for recipient, making FortiMail IBE extremely easy to deploy
- Customized and predefined dictionaries detect the accidental or intentional loss of confidential or regulated data
- Specialized MTA engine delivers high peak capacity, intelligent routing, QoS, virtualization, and inbound and outbound SMTP routing for maximum messaging performance
- Integrated logging and reporting engine provides visibility into messaging usage, quarantine statistics, and other management information
- FortiGuard subscription services deliver dynamic updates to antispam and antivirus functionality through intelligence gathered by Fortinet's dedicated global threat research team