Product Id: 24866535
Description: Polycom Distributed Media Application 7000 - Video conferencing device
Mfr Part #: 2200-76300-550
The Polycom DMA 7000 solution is a unique network-based application for managing and distributing multipoint calls across conference platforms. Utilizing a highly reliable and scalable media processing structure, the Polycom DMA 7000 enables organizations to fully leverage their conferencing infrastructure investments while significantly lowering administration costs.
- Dual hot standby application servers used in conjunction with fault tolerant Polycom RMX media servers to route around outages and failures, ensuring high service levels
- Intelligent zone based, round robin least used, and cascade algorithms to load balance and distribute the multipoint calls onto the media servers, ensuring the ports are used to the maximum
- Scalability up to 1200 ports by adding up to 10 Polycom RMX media servers
- Unified communications solution via Microsoft Office Communicator Server (OCS) SIP support
- Centralized administration provides easier management of user video accounts using LDAP, call logging and system monitoring
- Increased reliability and improved user experiences
With no single point of failure, Polycom DMA 7000 leverages ATCA-based Polycom RMX media servers and hot standby application servers to ensure uptime by routing around outages and failures.
- Investment protection
Scaling up to 1,200 mixed audio and video ports, the Polycom DMA solution maximizes conference resources with load balancing and distribution of calls to multiple media servers.
- Lower operations and administration costs
The Polycom DMA 7000 platform utilizes a centralized LDAP database for simplifying and streamlining account management, logging and monitoring.