Product Id: 24839975
Description: Cisco Services Ready Engine 710 SM - Control processor - GigE - plug-in module
Mfr Part #: SM-SRE-710-K9=
The Cisco Services-Ready Engine (SRE) module is a router blade for the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) that provides the capability to host Cisco and custom applications. The module has its own processor, storage, network interfaces, and memory that operate independently of the host router resources, helping ensure maximum concurrent routing and application performance. Moreover, the module is designed to reduce physical footprint, lower power consumption, and simplify hardware installation at the branch office. This solution can help your organization quickly deploy branch-office applications on demand, reduce operating costs, and consolidate the branch-office infrastructure.
Cisco SRE offers the next-generation application hosting platform that combines networking, collaboration, compute and storage services, and centralized management into a cohesive system designed to simplify infrastructure, support evolving business needs, and reduce operating costs at the branch office. It integrates all elements necessary to optimize branch-office IT infrastructure for delivery of applications from the data center and deployment of branch-office applications on demand, and houses them under a single chassis - the Cisco ISR G2.
- Small physical, energy, and carbon footprint
- High-performance, high-capacity hardware
- On-demand remote application provisioning
- Centralized management and troubleshooting
- Save on energy bills, hardware support contracts, and onsite visits
- Improve versatility and flexibility of branch-office infrastructure
- Quickly and cost-effectively adapt branch-office services and applications to evolving business needs
- Lower total cost of ownership
Cisco SRE module eliminates the future cost of field deployment. You can provision more applications remotely through the CiscoWorks LMS or Cisco configuration professional application without any hardware or wiring modifications in the branch office.
- Improved infrastructure flexibility
Cisco SRE module shorten the time to market for deploying more applications. You can address more business opportunities quickly by provisioning applications in branch offices that have been preconfigured with the Cisco SRE module.
- Infrastructure future-proofing
Cisco SRE module provides flexibility to meet changing business requirements. The Cisco SRE module can replace an application with a different, more relevant one.