Product Id: 24839481
Description: LANDesk Service Desk Standard - License - 1 server
Mfr Part #: SDSERVER-L
LANDESK Service Desk Standard helps you gain control and reduce the complexity of service delivery while improving visibility across your service management operations. The solution's out-of-the-box functionality can be configured easily without coding, which simplifies things for administrators and provides ease of use for managers, analysts and end users. Plus it offers effortless automation of policies and process, fosters the adoption of best practices, and is easy to own.
Without question, the role of support organizations has changed from yesteryear and you need the flexibility to change with it. LANDESK Service Desk Standard provides everything required to revive your support operation. The LANDESK Service Desk suite brings together people, process and technology to orchestrate your IT operations and system performance, and to drive process improvement. The solution, which demonstrates capabilities for all 15 PinkVERIFY v 3.0 toolsets, provides a full, rich, process- driven, end-to-end service management platform offering basic resolution management and self-service to reduce business downtime, and on through to mature service portfolio management, capacity and availability capabilities for long-term growth planning and continuous service improvement.
LANDESK Service Desk is the one IT service and support solution that assists you with your customer service and communications strategy. It enables IT teams and IT technology to collaborate effectively and helps IT interact with users in a fast, friendly manner. You improve service availability and continuity, which makes users more productive. They benefit from fewer service interruptions, accelerated service restoration, and a reduction in costly downtime or other service- related business risk.
- Improve service delivery
- Increase visibility across service operations
- Bridge IT infrastructures for a single system of record
- Prevent circumventing of policies and processes
- Reduce time to resolution
- Strengthen change control
- Extract reports with ease
- Simple service desk system administration
- Simplify IT integration
- Continuous best practice processes within and beyond the service desk
- Meet service level expectations
- Anywhere, anytime reliability
- Proactive communication across the business
- Service-oriented solution focused on how people work
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Encourage IT engagement and eliminate "shadow IT"
- Demonstrate the value of IT service management