Product Id: 24839329
Description: iStorage datAshur - USB flash drive - encrypted - 8 GB - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: IS-FL-DA-256-8
The iStorage datAshur is an easy to use and affordable hardware encrypted, PIN authenticated USB flash drive. With no software or drivers required, the datAshur's advanced security features include auto-lock and brute force protection, delivering complete data security and guaranteeing 100% protection of your data at all times.
The revolutionary design of the datAshur includes a rugged extruded aluminum sleeve that is dust and water resistant to IP57 rating and crush resistant, protecting your datAshur from physical damage whilst keeping your data ultra-secure.
Built-in to the datAshur is a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15-digit PIN onto the on-board keypad before connecting the drive to a USB port. All data transferred to the datAshur is encrypted in real-time with built in military grade AES-CBC 256-bit hardware encryption and is protected from unauthorized access even if your datAshur is lost or stolen. Use it straight out of the box, the datAshur does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients and Embedded Systems. The datAshur delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software.
In plain and simple terms, without the PIN, there's no way in!
- Alphanumeric keypad use a memorable number or word for your PIN
- Military grade full-disk AES 256-bit CBC hardware encryption
- Compatibility with any OS - Windows, Mac, Linux
- Crypto-parameters protected with SHA-256 hashing
- Dust and water resistant durable aluminum housing
- Tamper evident and resistant
- Supports admin and user independent PINs
- Auto-lock on removal
- Drive reset destroys data and recovers use of drive
- OS and platform independent - compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and embedded systems
- No software or drivers required
- Works with any USB/USB on-the-go devices
- Brute force hack defense mechanism