Product Id: 24837006
Description: Tripp Lite USB 2.0 to HDMI Dual Multi-Monitor External Graphics Card Adapter 1080p 60Hz - External video adapter - USB 2.0 - HDMI
Mfr Part #: U244-001-HDMI-R
The U244-001-HDMI-R USB 2.0 to HDMI External Video Graphics Card Adapter displays video on an HDTV or HDMI-enabled monitor or projector via your computer or laptop's USB 2.0 port. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. The adapter is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows or watching movies and playing games on large screens.
You can add up to six U244-001-HDMI-R adapters, each attached to its own USB 2.0 port, to connect a total of seven displays to the video source. Adding or removing a monitor is easy - no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary. First, install the drivers using the included CD. Then, connect the adapter to the display and the source using an HDMI cable and the included USB 2.0 cable, respectively.
The U244-001-HDMI-R supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz and features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory. Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and later, Windows 10. as well as 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.8.3 and later, Mac 10.11. The adapter also works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later.
- Add an additional HDMI monitor or TV through a single USB 2.0 port
- Hot pluggable; add or remove a monitor without the need for a system reboot
- Use up to six adapters simultaneously, adding up to six additional monitors to a single computer
- View large spreadsheets across multiple screens by extending video amongst all monitors
- Play video on one monitor while working on another
- Do multiple screen presentations from a laptop computer
- Bus powered...no external power adapter needed
- Features 128MB DDR SDRAM of memory
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1, 32- and 64-bit
- Supports Surface Pro tablets running Windows 8 Pro and Surface Pro 2 tablets running Windows 8.1 Pro
- Compatible with Intel Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 (10.8.3 and later), 10.9, 32- and 64-bit
- Uses DisplayLink DL165 chipset