Product Id: 24819853
Description: ZLINX XTREME 2.4 GHZ ANALOG
Mfr Part #: ZXT24-IO-222R2
Do you need to monitor remote assets via discrete analog and digital sensors? Or do you need to control remote control equipment from a central SCADA/PLC? Is the remote equipment outdoor? Zlinx Xtreme I/Os can do the job faster, easier and less expensively than stringing cable.
These compact and rugged IP67 units are ideal for outdoor applications in extreme weather conditions for connecting remote I/Os to local I/Os wirelessly (via Peer-to-Peer Mode) or to connect remote I/ Os in multiple locations to a central PLC or SCADA or HMI system via a Serial Radio Modem (Via Modbus mode).
- IP67 rated for outdoor applications
- Flexible configuration for multiple types of analog/digital I/Os
- Modbus compatible
- Range to 40 miles (64 km) Line of Sight & External Antenna
- Heavy-duty machine mount industrial grade case and components
- Signal strength indicator aids trouble shooting
- 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz versions
- Wide operating temperature range -40° to 74°C
- Versatile power 10- 30 VDC
- AES Encryption
- UL, Class1/Division2