Product Id: 24805247
Description: Polycom CX500 IP Phone - VoIP phone
Mfr Part #: G2200-44300-025
The Polycom CX500 IP phone features embedded Lync 2010 software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Lync Server 2010 environments. Its clutter free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms. The CX500 features standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity and an optional tamper-resistant wall mount providing flexibility and freedom. It also takes full advantage of the device-only user mode in Lync Server and doesn't require a connection to a PC making it ideal for deployment in public areas. Featuring Polycom HD Voice technology, the CX500 phone brings life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates Microsoft RTAudio wideband audio with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise, and echo-free sound; as well as best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
- Large color display to view call and directory information
- Polycom HD Voice technology in the handset for stunning voice quality and clarity
- Single integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) port for simple installation
- Wall-mountable for easy deployment
- Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
- Large 3.5-inch TFT color display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
- Simplified pin authentication offers easy sign-in to view personalized content
- Standalone IP phone for use with Lync server
Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls or gain access to general contact information.
- Voice quality
Polycom HD Voice technology is for stunning voice quality and clarity.
- Unique collaboration
Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration tools.