Product Id: 24770578
Description: CyberPower Monitored Series PDU30MHVT16FNET - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 200-240 V - Ethernet, RS-232 - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 16 - 2U - for Smart App Online OL10000, OL6000, OL8000
Mfr Part #: PDU30MHVT16FNET
The CyberPower (PDU30MHVT16FNET) 16-outlet 2U rack mount Monitored power distribution unit (PDU) provides 200-240V 30A output. It distributes power to 16 IEC-320 (12-C13 and 4-C19) receptacles from a single NEMA L6-30P plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Power status can be monitored over the network, using CyberPower Management Console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for local network connection, or locally using the LCD. The front LCD displays the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps and can be toggled to display input voltage, power being consumed in watts, and the IP address of the network interface.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 12-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
- Metered PDU with Network interface
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, KW, and IP Address)
- Controllable Receptacles - 16 IEC-320 (12-C13 and 4-C19 Front)
- 30-amp electrical capacity
- 200-240V AC - 50/60Hz with a NEMA L6-30P Plug
- 2U rack mount with a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing