Product Id: 24770574
Description: CyberPower Monitored Series PDU20MT8FNET - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 100-120 V - Ethernet, RS-232 - input: NEMA L5-20 - output connectors: 8 - for P/N: OL2000RTXL3U
Mfr Part #: PDU20MT8FNET
The CyberPower (PDU20MT8FNET) 8-outlet 1U rack mount monitored power distribution unit (PDU) provides 120V 20A output. It distributes power to 8 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single twist lock NEMA L5-20P plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Power status can be monitored over the network, using CyberPower Management Console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for local network connection, or locally using the LCD. The front LCD displays the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps and can be toggled to display input voltage, power being consumed in watts, and the IP address of the network interface.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 12-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
- Metered PDU with Network interface
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, KW, and IP Address)
- Controllable Receptacles - 8 NEMA 5-20R (8 Front)
- 120V AC - 50/60Hz with a NEMA L5-30P Plug
- 1U rack mount with a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing
- 20-amp electrical capacity