Product Id: 24769576
Description: SIIG VGA & Audio CAT5 Extender Kit - Video/audio extender - up to 304.8 m
Mfr Part #: CE-VG0N11-S1
SIIG's VGA & Audio CAT5 Extender is designed to extend your VGA and stereo audio signals over one economical CAT5/5e/6/7 cable. It supports analog stereo audio and VGA transmission distances up to 1000ft (330 m) at WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution. It features an adjustable peak and gain control on the receiving (RX) unit for optimal video quality. The VGA & Audio CAT5 Extender provides long-range audio/video connections between devices such as HDTVs, DVD players/recorders (Blu-ray, HD-DVD, up-converting DVD), computer systems, gaming systems, digital cable/satellite boxes and AV receivers while maintaining signal strength and superior video quality enabling you to improve, enhance, and satisfy your audio and video enjoyment.
The VGA & Audio CAT5 Extender is RoHS compliant, FCC and CE regulatory approved.
- An economical way to setup VGA display unit up to 1000ft away from source player through a single CATx cable
- Supports wide range of video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Easily connects an additional monitoring display unit through the local VGA output port from the transmitter (TX) unit
- Built-in 3.5mm audio jacks on both TX & RX units to transmit stereo audio signal to display unit
- Receiver (RX) unit comes with peak and gain signal control switches to optimize video quality
- Metal housing provides higher level of RF/EMI shielding to better reduce signal interference