Product Id: 24754468
Description: TP-LINK TL-WN851ND - Network adapter - PCI - 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Mfr Part #: TL-WN851ND
Wireless N PCI adapter TL-WN851ND allows you to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Comply with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed up to 300 Mbps, which is beneficial for the online gaming or even HD video streaming.
- Wireless N speed up to 300 Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls
- 2T2R MIMO delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11 n/b/g products
- Wireless N - speed and range
MIMO (multiple input, multiple output antennas) technology, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building.
- CCA technology - stable wireless signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions - advanced security
As for the security of Wi-Fi connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN851ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the Wi-Fi alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN, which could effectively and efficiently protect the wireless network.
- Quick security setup
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), TL-WN851ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) function, which is ideal for creating a WPA encrypted connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!