Product Id: 24738324
Description: Tripp Lite Eco Green Surge Protector Switched 7 Outlet Conserve Energy - Surge protector - AC 120 V - 1.8 kW - output connectors: 7 - cool gray
Mfr Part #: TLP76MSG
Tripp Lite's TLP76MSG offers reliable, GREEN surge technology that protects your computer and peripherals as well as the environment and your wallet. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. The TLP76MSG has one always on outlet for those peripherals that need constant power like a fax machine, DVR or router. It also offer convenient, individual outlet switches that allow users to select which device is turned on and off. The TLP76MSG has 7 total outlets, 6 foot cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network-grade AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Designed with an attractive cool gray suppressor housing, the TLP76MSG can accommodate up to 4 transformer plug outlets offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- Energy-saving green outlets allow individual outlet control using illuminated power switches for cutting power to peripherals not in use.
- Six green outlets have their own illuminated ON/OFF switch for cutting power to peripherals when they are not in use. One "Always On" outlet provides continuous power for devices such as DVRs (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes, modems, routers and fax machines.
- In addition to the individual illuminated outlet switches, an illuminated Master Switch controls power to all outlets (except the Always On outlet) at once. It can override other "ON" settings to cut power to all switched outlets at once.
- Protected (Green) LED assures protection is present & Always On (Red) LED indicates that the Always On outlet is receiving power.
- 1080 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans).
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised