Product Id: 24738322
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Rackmount AVR 120V LCD USB DB9 Extended Run 2URM - UPS - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U
Mfr Part #: SMART1500LCDXL
The SMART1500LCDXL SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 12 minutes of UPS battery support at half-load (450W) and 4 minutes of support at full load (900W). You can get even more runtime by connecting an optional BP24V15RT2U external battery pack.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 1038-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
Space-saving NEMA 5-15P right-angle plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, load, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1500LCDXL enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports 50% load (450W) up to 12 minutes and full load (900W) up to 4 minutes
- 97% full-load efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power, low battery and overload conditions
- Optional BP24V15RT2U external battery pack easily connects for expanded runtime
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide battery backup and protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without drawing battery backup power
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, load, AVR and battery statuses
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
- Rotates for easy viewing in both horizontal and vertical installations
- Brightness control offers bright and dim selection options
- Surge suppression rating of 1038 joules protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Built-in RJ-45 jacks protect single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Space-saving NEMA 5-15P right-angle plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal installation without special hardware
- Includes 2U brackets for rack-mount installation