Product Id: 24734801
Description: SIIG JJ-E02111-S1 - Serial adapter - PCIe low profile - RS-232 x 2
Mfr Part #: JJ-E02111-S1
SIIG's 2-port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART adapter card is designed to add two 9-pin RS232 serial PCI ports to your desktop computer. This PCI Express serial adapter features two high-speed 16950 UART serial ports with 128-byte FIFO buffer to support data transfer rates up to 230Kb/s. Additionally, this serial adapter works in any PCI Express slot of different lane widths. The 2-port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART is the smart and cost effective solution to add two RS232 serial ports for additional serial port device connections.
The 2-port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART is fully compliant with PCI Express Specification, Revision 1.1, is FCC and CE approved, and RoHS compliant. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Two high-speed 16950 UART serial ports (9-pin) with 128-byte FIFO buffers to dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed under Windows multitasking environment
- Supports data transfer rate up to 230Kb/s
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot
- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included brackets
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1