Product Id: 24734800
Description: SIIG DP 1-Port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART - Serial adapter - PCIe low profile - RS-232
Mfr Part #: JJ-E01111-S1
SIIG's DP 1-port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART is designed to add one 9-pin RS232 serial port your PCI Express enabled desktop computer. This PCI Express serial adapter features one high-speed 16950 UART serial port with 128-byte FIFO buffer to support data transfer rates up to 230Kb/s. Additionally, this dual profile serial adapter works in PCI Express slots of different lane widths and with the included spare low-profile bracket, the adapter can be installed into either standard height or low profile system chassis. It is the smart and cost effective solution to add one RS232 serial port for additional serial port device connections.
The DP 1-port RS232 Serial PCIe with 16950 UART is fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1, is FCC, and CE approved, and is RoHS compliant. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- One high-speed 16950 UART serial port (9-pin) with 128-byte FIFO buffers to dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed under Windows multitasking environment
- Supports data transfer rate up to 230Kb/s
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot
- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included brackets
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1