Product Id: 24734273
Description: Fractal Design Define Mini - Mini tower - micro ATX - no power supply - black - USB/Audio
Mfr Part #: FD-CA-DEF-MINI-BL
The Define series has reached new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
As the name implies, Define Mini is the smaller sibling of the acclaimed and award winning Define R2/R3 case. It offers a number of interesting functions with a very stylish appearance. It's a case focused on low noise level, without neglecting other important features, such as cooling, expandability and ease of use. The Define Mini excels in including a lot of features in a small size!
The patent pending feature ModuVent, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVent design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material
- 6 HDD-trays with silicone mounting
- A total of 6 fan slots
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB output in the front panel
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Extra vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards