Product Id: 24726190
Description: CyberPower Monitored Series PDU20MHVIEC8FNET - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 200-240 V - Ethernet - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 8 - 1U
Mfr Part #: PDU20MHVIEC8FNET
The CyberPower (PDU20MHVIEC8FNET) 8-outlet 1U rack mount monitored power distribution unit (PDU) provides 200-240V 20A output. It distributes power to 8 IEC-320 C13 receptacles from a single IEC-320 C20 plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Power status can be monitored over the network, using CyberPower Management Console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for local network connection, or locally using the LCD. The front LCD displays the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps and can be toggled to display input voltage, power being consumed in watts, and the IP address of the network interface.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
- Metered PDU with Network interface
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, KW, and IP Address)
- Controllable Receptacles - 8 IEC-320 C13 (8 Front)
- 20-amp electrical capacity
- 200-240V AC - 50/60Hz with a IEC 320 C20 Plug
- 1U rack mount with a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing