Product Id: 24726008
Description: SIIG CyberPro JJ-P20911-S7 - Serial adapter - PCI - RS-232 x 2
Mfr Part #: JJ-P20911-S7
SIIG's 2-Port RS232 Serial PCI with 16950 UART is designed to add two RS232 9-pin serial ports to PCI enabled desktop computers. This 2-port serial adapter card comes with two high-speed 16950 UART DB9 serial ports delivering data transfer rates of up to 920Kb/s. It supports IRQ sharing to reduce IRQ conflicts, PME (Power Management Event) that allows device to request a change in system power state (wake up system), and features built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers to dramatically increase data transmit and receive speeds especially under Windows multitasking environment. The 2-Port RS232 Serial PCI with 16950 UART can be installed in 32-/64-bit, 3.3v/5v PCI and PCI-X slots. It is the fast and reliable solution to connect a wide variety of serial port devices such as 56K V.90 external modems, ISDN terminal adapters, PDAs, digital cameras, label printers and more.
SIIG's 2-Port RS232 Serial PCI with 16950 UART is FCC and CE regulatory approved and is RoHS compliant. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Conforms to PCI v2.2 universal card standard. PCI-X & 64-bit compatible
- Supports 3.3V operation with 5V tolerance
- Built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed, especially under Windows multitasking environment
- Two high-speed 16950 UART serial ports with data transfer rate up to 920Kb/s
- IRQ sharing reduces IRQ conflicts
- Enhanced bracket design to prevent bending